Friday, May 25, 2012

Emotional.

Yes, i have been blogging too much lately. Can't help it cos i'm desperately in need of a space where i can let it all out. Tried to talk things out but somehow it just didn't work. It kinda irked me. I can't even handle my PMS. I got angry over stupid things and i think too much. So here is the thing. How wld you feel if you know that you are not in a wrong and then suddenly people kinda eliminate you from their list? Not trying to play the insinuating game here but i feel... Urgh. I don't know how to describe it. Sad? Offended? Sigh. I tried to let things be and see where it might lead me to but i... I'm afraid. Because i feel as if i am the bad person.

Then comes another problem. Friendship. I admit, i am not at all close with girls in NYP exp Yeyok. And all this while I've been spending my breaks and loner time with a guy friend. It really saddens me when he fails to differentiate which is right and which is wrong. I am boy-ish, yes, and if you know me, I easily forgive and forget. But i cant be the one giving in all the time. I was deeply hurt by your words a few days ago and then it got me thinking. Do you appreciate my existence? I don't feel the need in elaborating because even if i do, no one will ever listen to me. Not even you.

They say girls are sensitive. Am i not a girl?

So yes. Story of my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment