Friday, March 29, 2013

It was only because of a slightest little mistake and then all of it had to end. It wasnt that easy knowing that you were happily dancing in yr shoes despite my situation. Remember how ppl used to tease us? Remember how you wld save every single penny just to buy me chocolates? And dyou know whats on my mind? You. You walking passed me while i was having my parade practice and with my friends teasing me when you passed by.. Haha, i returned them a blur face though because you and i.. We didnt wanna make it obvious. Hahaha best moment of my life. Well, i thought it was the best moment of my life until i knew the meaning of bullshit; which is you. Okay just kidding! Puppy love, i must say. Hmmm whats life without puppy love? Haha. Nevertheless, i thank you for everything. If it wasnt for you, i wouldnt be this strong, this outgoing, this friendly. Its true that you're long gone but its not wrong to laugh back at this stupidest memory rigggght hahaha. I blame this band songs that ive downloaded recently for reminding me so much of the past. Eeee kentalnya!

No comments:

Post a Comment