Saturday, April 13, 2013

Perfect. I wished that word never exist. Basically because no one in this world is. I used to want a partner who is perfect and complete religiously, financially and academically. But look at me now. I'm far away from becoming a pious lady. Sometimes, i just don't understand why do i have and put high expectations on someone and hurt myself. I don't even understand myself, my feelings.. Maybe i was young to think that all of this would turn out good. Little did i know, as we grow older, we tend to think out of the box. Right now, i feel that having this strings attached makes me feel the guilt whenever i'm with someone else. Actually, i don't understand my exact point by posting this entry but at least i get to let out this uneasy feeling that irks the shit out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment