Monday, April 29, 2013

I am not confused. I just hate it when i have to listen to someone knowing that i am correct. I hate it when i have to be treated likka kid given my age. I hate when you push all the blame on me. I hate it when i tried so hard to mould you into a better person yet you shoved me away. I admit, my boys are always there for me and i need to gain back that trust i from you. Yes, i am not being fair. I mean, any guy would have left knowing that i always hang out with boys but do i have a choice? Hello, i am in engineering, not nursing. I even sacrificed my time just for you at times. So now, why cant you just appreciate me for once? You know, sometimes.. i always have this in mind. As much as i love us, i keep asking myself this. Am i happy?

Shut that ego and zip that guts.

No comments:

Post a Comment