Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What is love? Love is where you picture yourself in a corn field. Imagine, if you were told to find the biggest corn by just taking one route, without turning back. Of course you would keep on moving forward as you're afraid that there would be bigger corns in front. Bottom line is, you will never stop searching for a better person to accompany you for the rest of your live.

And yes. Love is bitter sweet as sometimes, things didn't go on as planned. After all, who are we to amend what's written by god. Today, i have made up my mind to follow what my heart has been telling me. For all my faults towards you, i really hope that you have placed those behind you. For the past years, you kept saying that you went to pick the correct corn in that corn field but little did you know that you've overlooked the whole corn field. 

And of course i admit that this was my mistake. I'm sorry that my promises were all empty and how i always came up with stupid lies. But again, by admitting my mistakes doesn't make you an angel yourself. Nope, the word retaliate doesn't exist in my dictionary. Just take a little time of your day and ask yourself why. I admire how you loved me too much to the point whereby you always gave me the benefit of doubt... I admire how... No, i should stop admiring. 

I... don't care what you're going to tell your friends or whoever about me but just don't forget to tell them what you did too. I don't wish to see you again. I'm sorry, goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment